RISE Academy has a need-based financial aid policy. Funds for financial Assistance are available through private donation of community members and khums, hence funds are limited. Our admission decisions are made need-blind, without regard to a family’s financial situation. We believe no qualified student should be denied enrollment because his or her family cannot afford tuition. It is also important to remember that an independent school education is a choice for families. Both the school and the families make significant financial sacrifices to support this choice. We review each application for financial aid by the same guidelines and evaluate individual family needs relative to others in our school. Financial Aid is only available for Kindergarten to Grade 12.
Please note that financial assistance does not roll over automatically from one academic year to another. Families must re-submit an application in order to qualify for the next academic year.
The deadline for Financial Aid applications is June 15, 2024. If a family wishes to apply for financial assistance after the deadline, they can apply and be put on the waiting list. If theirfinancial aid status is still pending by the first day of school, they will be required to begin paying the full tuition in order to begin attending school. If the financial aid is granted, they will be credited or refunded for the difference.
Applying for Financial Aid
Financial Aid applications for the 2024-2025 school year are available on request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The final deadline for applications is June 15, 2024.
ALL of the criteria must be submitted in order for your application to be processed:
- Completed Financial Assistance Form
- Last 2 Paychecks Stubs
- Last Year’s Tax Document
- Last 2 Months Bank Statement
- Proof of Mortgage Payments and Debt
- A letter explaining your need for financial assistance and any missing documentation
- $25 application fee (Goes up to $50 after the June 15th deadline)
All information and documents will be kept strictly confidential.
Applications are processed in batches. There is a 3 week turn around time for the application to be processed. Financial Aid is available on first come, first served basis.
After reviewing the application and supporting documents, an interview may be scheduled. Any missing information, documents, or payment will delay the review process.
Maintaining Financial Aid Status
Renewal of Financial Aid is based on the following criteria:
- The student maintains a minimum 85% academic progress for the previous school year.
- The student needs a conduct and achievement recommendation from previous year’s teacher.
- The parent / guardian complete and submit a new financial assistance application and required documents by the deadline.
- Full payment of all dues for previous school year.
- Availability of funds