SABA Academy High School is currently enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year. We will be offering classes for 9th and 10th graders.
Our high school program includes:
- Rigorous curriculum to meet CSU and UC systems’ requirements
- Offering AP classes (11th and 12th grades, minimum 5 to graduate)
- Extra-curricular activities (volunteer, science clubs, etc…)
- 28 credits offered vs. minimum 19 credits required for UC System
- Project and research based learning
- Individualized learning by teachings contents based on individual abilities and interests of each students
- Low student:teacher ratio
- Qualified administrative and teaching staff
- An Islamic environment and accommodation with other students for Salaah times and other Islamic events
- An abundance of supplemental material to assist with extra practice materials
For more inquiries or to register, please contact the school on 408-946-5900. Please see the flyer below for more information.