Welcome to Parent/Guardian Resources
RISE Academy uses Quickschools for school records. This system allows us to have a web-based communication system with families. The weblink is https://sabaacademy.quickschools.com. This gives parents easy access to their child’s grades, attendance, homework, and to set up alerts. Each family will be provided a username and password at the time of registration to ensure easy access. Families will have the same login access through their duration at RISE Academy.
RISE Academy uses ParentSquare for communication. The Web Link is https://www.parentsquare.com/signin. ParentSquare posts will be sent to all parents who provide us with their email addresses.
Click here to download the family handbook.
Please click here to download the academic calendar.
Read school uniform policy here
- Go to landsend.com/school and create or sign in to your account.
- Include your student and school information in My Account (or find your School using the Preferred School Number Search: 900183625).
- Start shopping with your personalized product checklist.
Alternatively, shop now via the direct link: http://www.landsend.com/pp/SchoolSearch.html?action=landing&selectedSchoolNum=900183625
Call 1-800-469-2222 and reference your student’s preferred school number (900183625), grade level, and gender. The team of consultants is available 24/7 for assistance.
Click here to fill the bus service form.
Some Ways to Volunteer
- Class parent
- Clerical help
- Help students with math, computer, and art activities
- Publish student’s work
- Recess/lunch supervision
- Help with special classroom events
- Class supervision
- Chaperone on field trips
- Bulletin boards
- Much more!